Using the latest technologies, the latest Picosure laser, it has never been easier and quicker to remove spots and unwanted tattoos. Pigment and tattoo removal technology has truly come a long way. A significant amount of research and development has led to the launch of Picosure, the most talked about laser in the cosmetic industry.
The PicoSure Laser uses ultra-short pulses (one trillionth of a second in length) to hit the melanin with a great pressure, the melanin shatters into tiny dust-like particles. Because the particles are so small, they are more readily absorbed and eliminated by the body. This can mean better clearance of the melanin and less treatments overall. PicoSure Laser is a quick and easy non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment for the body including chest or decollete, face, hands, legs, and more.
- Can not use for pregnant women, the people who high blood pressure, high blood sugar (diabetes) and hyperlipidemia.
- Light allergy, scar constitution, allergies period.
- Exogenous pigment less than three months.
- Don’t use hot water on treatment area within 24 hours after treatment.
- Can not do sauna or hot springs within 3 to 5 days.
- If injection . do this treatment after 3 to 6 months, the treatment need avoid the prosthesis area.
- Patients must wear protective goggles.
- Use sunscreen, it is recommended oral vitamin C, vitamin E.
- Postoperative do not eat photosensitive food, medicine, seafood, spicy food.
- Let scab fall off naturally.
With a consultation we can determine the amount of work needed to remove your tattoo. We also offer custom fading, which means we can fade only what is required and cover the rest with a new design. Depending on the cover-up design, this option can save you time and money.
Below are some sample images.